Tuesday, May 29, 2012

But what would we name the dragon?


James: I want to write a book about an anorexic dragon.

Me: What. The. Hell.

James: But what would I call the dragon...that's critical to the story. 

Me: Do you actually hear yourself talking right now? 

James: You know, it could be about how the villagers misunderstand him. There would be conquering of low self esteem. Tears. And Fire. And a freaking dragon.

Me [searching for a pen]: I have to write this down. This is too good.

James: Don’t! You always write down what I say and then I realize how strange I sound.

Me: The world needs to know.

James: You should make your blog readable by everyone, and everyone should not hear about this.

Me: Twain said that censorship is like telling a man he can’t have steak because a baby can’t chew.

James: That’s stupid. You should never give a baby steak.....stop writing this down!

No comments:

Post a Comment