Monday, July 30, 2012

Yeah. It wasn't me.

James [yelling from the kitchen]: JESSA! WHAT. THE. BLOODY. HELL.

Me: What? Did you start your period again?

James: "WHY IS THE ICECREAM IN THE FRIDGE!?!?"

Me: "Um. I don't know."

[James comes storming out]

James: "DID YOU EAT IT TODAY?!"

Me: "No. Why? Did you?"

[He pauses]

[A look of shame passes over his face]

[He spins around and storms back into the kitchen]

James: Don't come in here. I spilled it.

And the rest of the night was spent with me laughing hysterically and James cussing like a sailor as he wiped up the spilled, melted icecream.

Wifewin.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I never made it up to see you in my final week of work (for which I feel awful, but blame others), but this post makes me feel slightly better. :-)

    ReplyDelete